If your site wasn’t built with search engine optimisation in mind then you’ll struggle to get seen through Google (and other search engines), a technical on-site or off-site audit can be run to give you actionable insights to improve your visibility and results. An audit would include, but isn’t limited to:
- On-page optimization – Is the meta data present and optimised? What does the URL structuring look like – does this follow SEO best practice?
- Site performance – Is the site loading quick enough? What current traffic and conversions is the site seeing and where are the opportunities
- Content and social media – Is the content of the site thin? Are social media links utilised? Is the blog section integrated?
- Mobile – Is the site mobile friendly and does it follow best practices?
- Accessibility – Can your site be found by search engines? Do you have redundant pages or pages with 404 errors?
Good search engine optimsation, doesn’t just stop at an audit (they should be completed regularly), I can also offer the following services either on a one-off/project basis or as on-going management:
- Google Search console set up
- Current performance review
- Competitor landscape review
- On-page and off-page strategy and implementation
- Content strategy and development
- Reporting audit and creation