Running a highly targeted search campaign is great but users only spend a limited amount of time using search engines. A far greater amount of time is spent browsing and reading the content on an array of websites across the web. A display marketing campaign can complement and enhance a search campaign.
The Google Display Network (GDN) covers over 2 millions websites that reach over 90% of people on the internet. I can work with businesses to create GDN campaigns around key objectives.
A huge range of targeting options and ad types can be utilised to place highly targeted, and relevant ads in front of your prospective customers.
If your business is in its infancy, just starting to get an online presence, or you’re launching a new product or service, then a targeted display campaign can help generate brand awareness to get them thinking about your brand. Affinity and demographic can be good targeting options to get in-front of a relevant audience with the right message, at the right time!
Lead Generation & Sales
Display marketing can help increase leads and sales by placing targeted ads to users who could be interested in buying your products or services. Adverts can be placed on relevant websites and use targeting signals that show that the user is relevant for your brand. Display adverts can push these users further down the conversion funnel.
There is a huge world of display advertising outside of the Google Display Network too. I can work with key display suppliers to create and develop programmatic display strategies.
Not sure how to get started with display marketing? Or would like a review of your current activity – get in touch to discuss.
Data & Analysis
I can help you get the most out of your data and provide actionable in-sights to inform marketing decisions.
Training & Support
Sometimes you just need a push in the right direction. I can provide you and your team with one-off training sessions.
Search Engine Optimsation
If your site wasn’t built with search engine optimisation in mind then you’ll struggle to get seen through Google (and other search engines). There are three main components to successful SEO; technical SEO, on-page / content and off-page SEO.
An initial audit will undercover the three areas and create an actionable list of things to improve on for the website. This includes but is not limited to the following:
Technical SEO – Accessibility / indexibility of the website, page / site speed, page errors (4xx, 3xx, 5xx), linking of pages, redirects, sitemap, robots.txt
On Page SEO – Optimisation of pages; meta data, content, h1 tags etc, use of structured data, duplicate pages, thin content, word count on pages, check & protect audits
Off Page SEO – Domain and page authorities, backlink audit, link opportunities, short and long term strategies for building links.
Search engine optimsation, shouldn’t just stop at an audit (they should be completed regularly), I can also offer the following services either on a one-off/project basis or as on-going management:
- Current performance review
- Competitor landscape review
- On-page and off-page strategy and implementation
- Content strategy and development
- Reporting audit and creation
Social Media Marketing
The world of social media has evolved drastically over the last few years, particularly for advertisers. Social media marketing can be relevant for pretty much every industry and be given consideration in your digital strategy but is often overlooked by businesses and not implemented in the best way.
I can work with you in the following ways:
Social Media Strategy & Management
- Work with on which social media channels should be used – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, TikTok
- Create & develop social media strategies to get results in line with business objectives
- Current social media audit – channel selection, tone of voice, engagement etc
- Increase reach and engagement through influencer lists
- Develop content strategies and create content plans & posting schedules (should work in tandem with SEO strategy)
- Social media training
Paid Social Advertising
- Set up advertiser accounts – Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin
- Identify who the target audience is and how they can be reached through advertising
- Create & develop paid social advertising strategies
- Projections and forecasts based on budget and objectives
- Ad creative advice
Want to discuss your current social media strategy? Feel free to drop me a message
Paid Search Marketing
If your Google Ads account isn’t set up to adopt best practices, updated regularly and optimised poorly then you’re literally throwing money down the drain. I have experience managing PPC accounts varying from hundreds of ad spend a month to hundreds of thousands across a range of industries.
In my 10 years working within paid search marketing, I have gained some vast experience; from writing ads about carpets, doing keyword research for food intolerances to making a positive return on income on a £40 cost per click in the finance industry, it’s safe to say I know a thing or two about managing accounts, and I love doing it.
As all business relationships should start, I’ll spend time getting to know your business and what you want to achieve. Google Ads isn’t always appropriate for all business (despite what Google may say!) so if it isn’t right for your business then I wouldn’t recommend it as sometimes there are other channels more suited.
My services can be broken down into the below:
Account Set up
- Campaign projections and budget recommendations – all based on your business objectives
- Account set up (if not already set up)
- Create account structure
- Keyword research & generation including negative keywords
- Ad copy and sitelink generation
- Location targeting
- Bidding strategies
- Analytics integration and conversion tracking set up
- Creation of bespoke reports
Existing campaign audit
- Ad copy review – What ad copy tests are in place? What ad rotation is being used?
- Keyword selection and search queries – Are the correct match types used? How tight are the search queries – are negative keywords used effectively?
- Account structure – Is this in line with business objectives and site structure?
- Review use of RLSA’s and targeting – How effective are RLSA’s being used? If at all!
- Ad extension selection – Are all available ad extensions used?
- Bid adjustments – Are location, time, RLSA bid adjustments used? Are they are the right level?
- Overall performance review – Are the key performance indicators (KPI’s) being met? Does the account even have set KPI’s? I can work with you to create and refine these and ensure the account is working hard and always improving.
- Review current reporting – What does the current reporting look like (if any!) and does it show the performance against these KPI’s?
- Regular contact – I work with clients to understand their needs and keep in contact as required – whether that’s a weekly call, emails throughout the week or daily communication
- Reporting – Creation of a weekly/monthly report or adapt current reports to give you regular updates on performance and action plans
- Account optimisation – Using the steps taken from a campaign audit, these will be the regular techniques taken to make sure the account is performing and always improving
Sometimes your just need a push in the right direction and reaffirm what you think you already know about paid search marketing. I can come into your business to run training sessions with your team to provide either a full beginners guide to PPC or an advanced training session, or somewhere in-between.
PPC best practices vary by industry, want to chat about your business? Get in touch for a no-obligation chat.
Events & Workshops
Available for public speaking events and workshops in your business or central locations.