Data Analysis Services
Get more from your business data & gain invaluable insights
Data analysis is part and parcel of a digital marketing consultant but we work with clients on wider, in-depth analysis to solve business problems and challenges.
There’s generally a wealth of data available but using it effectively, piecing it all together and getting the most from it to give insights and actionable
- Understand the project and the issues
- Project setting to outline what the analysis will answer
- Excel wizardry begins to get deep into the data and I go into my happy place
- Reporting including raw data, summary slides and action lists
Types of projects worked on:
- Analysis on how people were using the intranet; how often staff logged on, what content was getting the most and least engagement, where were users clicking and how performance differed by job role and department
- Review & analyse survey results – Collate and summarise to provide insights from quantitative and qualitative data
- Understanding customer behaviour and after sales performance
- Ad creative reviews – Analyse best and worse creative types for ongoing content & creative plans
- UX reviews and website performance reviews – Using Hotjar and Google Analytics to create actionable insights
Got a data challenge? See if we can help
LMc have been supporting us as digital marketing consultant to our business for a while. PPC, Meta, Social and digital media planning all strengths. Great insights, great response to changing needs and helping understand and cut through the jargon and technology to make better decisions. Really helpful and professional all the way, thank you!
Laura quickly understood our business and where we wanted to get to with the website. She has a great knowledge of SEO and PPC and we quickly saw an increase in enquiries through the advertising activity. I’d highly recommend working with Laura – really easy to work with, quick to respond and gets the results.
I have worked with Laura for many years and can honestly say that she is a really knowledgeable marketing consultant. She has a passion to help companies gain the most from their digital marketing investment, and thrives on the challenge of delivering results. She is a great communicator and has the ability to adapt to different knowledge levels to ensure all parties understand her proposed strategy. I would highly recommend Laura.
Laura and the team managed the social media outreach for the Every Can Counts programme on an ongoing basis for 3 years. During that time, the reach of our key messaging of the importance of recycling drink cans grew positively. Laura is a pleasure to work with – supportive and responsive – and the creativity developed as the various social media channel popularity grew.